Industrial partners and end users play a key role in ensuring the CDT-ISM meets the UK’s needs in sensing R&D, and we welcome new collaborators.
Partners can interact with us on a range of levels including:
- Defining research topics for PhD and EngD projects
- Full or partial sponsorship of PhD and EngD projects
- Hosting student interns for short-term activities
- Providing real-world measurement problems for group projects ranging from 100 to 1,000 hours
- Involvement in defining and delivering training for PhD students
To find out more contact Professor Andy Harvey or Professor Ian Underwood.
Industrial partners and end users
To join the colloquium series webinar please follow the instructions below
Image, bottom right, (c) iStock.com/in-future